AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE General Terms and Conditions
1. Reservations and Payments:
Sightseeing Tours: 30% down payment to confirm reservation. Balance due 60 days prior tour.
For Hotels, Transfers, Flights, Car Rental and Carnival Arrangements, full payment is required to confirm booking. Payments can be done with credit card (Moneybookers) or as money transfer.
Invoices will be send as follows: First Invoice with indicated down payment and second Invoice with indicated final payment or One Invoice with indicated final payment.
2. Prices are per person and shown in US Dollars if not otherwise specified. Depending on Service Provider additional government taxes or Airport Taxes may apply. Please note that all flights apply to a service Charge of 10% per Person/Ticket from AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE.
3. Guests are notified about their pick-up times for all excursions. Our tour guides are instructed to wait for clients a maximum of 15 minutes after the scheduled pick up time.
4. Special Conditions for Sightseeing: Child Policy: Children discount on request.
Group Policy: 6 – 9 people 5 % discount, 10 people and more 8 % discount.
5. Regardless of the place of execution, performance or domicile of the parties, this contract, together with all modifications and amendments, shall be governed by, construed under and in accordance with, the laws of Trinidad and Tobago.
6. All packages and tours are sold subject to these standard terms and conditions. Reservations must be done in writing (email, fax and letter). If the services of a courier are employed during this process or for ticket delivery, the costs shall be borne by the client. Failure by the client to pay any sum of money by due date shall be cause for AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE to cancel the booking, and charge a cancellation fee as set out below
(see clause 19). In the event of default of payment, any debt collection, legal fees and other fees accrued in recovery of any outstanding sums are to be paid by the customer.
7. Quotations are based upon the exchange rates valid at the time that they are sent to the client. AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE reserves the
right to increase any prices where currency fluctuations occur, until such time as they have been paid in full. It is the client's responsibility to check on possible price increases prior to full payment. Air-fares are subject to prices quoted by airlines, and AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE can thus not accept responsibility for unexpected fare increases.
8. It is the client's responsibility to obtain travel documents including valid passport and air tickets and reconfirm all flights prior to departure. Clients should consult the airlines at least
72 hours prior to departure. All clients who, at the time of departure, are under the age of
18 years, must be accompanied by a client aged 21 or over who will at all times during the tour or trip be responsible for their welfare, conduct and behavior.
Clients are expected at all times to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner with due regard to the health, safety, comfort, enjoyment and general well-being of all the other people who may be on the tour or trip, or other people who may be staying in the relevant hotels. If it appears that a client’s conduct or behavior is such as to be a breach of this requirement, or is likely to endanger the client's own health or safety, or that of others, or where their actions or conduct impedes the operation of the trip, then AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE reserves the right to refuse the further participation of any such client. No refund will be considered in respect of any client whose participation in the trip is terminated for these reasons. Further, where the client is repatriated pursuant to this clause at AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE’s expense, or where AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE is put to any additional expense as a result of the client's conduct, then AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE shall have the right to recover such costs upon demand. Under no circumstances, at any time, shall AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE have any liability for the denial of boarding or expulsion from an airplane by any airline contracted in terms of this contract, such denial being at the sole discretion of the airline concerned.
9. AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE are able to cancel the contract between AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE and Client in the
following circumstances. A) While AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE will do its best not to cancel or make any alteration to bookings, round trips or any other arrangements we will reserve the right to do so with necessary reasons . In the case however AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE will inform the client of any such cancellation or change as soon as possible. Where such a change amounts, the client shall be entitled to cancel the booking within 3 days of being advised of the change without any cancellation fee being applicable.
Although AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE attempts to make all itineraries as accurate as possible at the time of printing, they are to be considered an approximate indication of the schedule and scope of the tour rather than an inflexible chronicle of events. The itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE, whether as a result of weather, government restrictions, transportation problems, road conditions, acts of God, terrorist threats, natural disasters, fires or other circumstances. AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE undertakes however to do its best to maintain the itinerary, and will not unreasonably change it. However any such changes shall not constitute a material alteration of the contract, and AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE shall in consequence have no liability to the client in respect thereof.
10. AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE will not be responsible for any additional costs occasioned by changes in the itinerary or in flight schedules such as additional flights, hotel nights or meals not included in the scheduled itinerary. Payment for such additional services will be required at the time when the amended itinerary is provided to the client. Further, any expenses incurred owing to unexpected extensions to packages, trips or tours caused by flight delays, bad weather, strikes or any other reason beyond AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE's control will be paid by the client upon demand.
11. Where the client is making a booking with a tour, the rates quoted are based upon group participation, and no partial refunds will be given for unused trip arrangements or sightseeing tours for any reason whatsoever.
12. AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE, in order to provide the tour as set out in the brochure/internet, group/individual tour or individual package, quotation and/or booking, is obliged to make arrangements with other
operators who may themselves engage the services of other suppliers. AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE endeavors at all times to appoint reputable and competent operators to comply with the requirements and standards expected by the client. AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE makes the travel arrangements on behalf of the client on the express condition that it is not liable for any inconvenience, irregularity or expense occasioned by the failure of the other operator to comply with the itinerary provided, whether in relation to travel arrangements, airline scheduling, airline changes, cancelled flights, missed flight connections or any other factor not directly under AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE' control. In the event however that AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE is, in spite of the provisions of this clause, found to be liable to the client, then its liability will be limited to the sum paid by the client in respect of the travel arrangement(s) in question.
13. AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE shall not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, accident or inconvenience caused to any person, their property or luggage under any circumstances whatsoever.
14. AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE will not be liable for bodily injury to, or death of any client, or damage to their property occasioned through the conduct or default of any company or operator or individual engaged in providing these services or for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, quarantine, strikes or other industrial action, medical emergencies, civil disturbances, theft, detention, annoyance, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, closure of ports, changes in government regulations, terrorism, war, medical emergencies or failure of the conveyance to depart or arrive as scheduled.
15. AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE does not provide medical services during the trip or tour. However, wherever possible, AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE will offer general assistance to any client who suffers illness, personal injury or death, whether or not arising from an activity forming part of the trip or tour, and whether or not the result of fault by any party.
16. Clients should bring with them an ample supply of any prescription medicines which they may require, as well as a first aid kit.
17. Any cost or expense which is reasonably incurred by AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE for, or on behalf of the client in respect of any form of medical, dental or similar treatment,
hotel, transportation, repatriation, or any other expenses of whatever nature, shall be repayable by the client to AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE on demand, whether or not such sum is covered by the client's travel insurance.
18. Travel insurance (medical and personal accident) is compulsory. Clients are strongly advised however to take out insurance to cover the loss of their luggage, and the deposit or part of the tour fee in case of cancellation.
19. Any changes and/or cancellations will mean that penalties become applicable; in many cases air tickets are totally non-refundable. All cancellations have to be in writing. Unless otherwise stipulated, the following cancellation fees shall be charged by AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE if a client cancels a reservation:
Additionally Fees (Service Charge, commission or administrative fee) are not refundable.
More than 6 weeks prior to departure: 30% of price; 4- 6 weeks prior to departure: 50% of price; 2- 4 weeks prior to departure: 75% of price; Less than 2 weeks prior to departure: 100% of price;
20. These terms and conditions, together with any other clauses set out during the reservation process, defines the responsibility of AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE with respect to all of the trips / tours / arrangements made by them. Further, AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE shall not be liable for the failure of performance or improper performance which is wholly attributable to any or all of the following:
a) The fault of the client;
b) The unforeseeable or unavoidable act of a third party unconnected with the provision of any services to be provided under this contract;
c) Unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised;
d) Any event which AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or avoided, including (but not limited to) an event or force majeure.
AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE further confirms that the carriage of passengers and their luggage by air is governed by various international conventions and the client shall be bound by the rules, regulations and conditions of contract laid down by any carrier upon which he/she may travel as a result of the reservations made, and AD Travel LTD/Incentive and MORE shall be free from any liability in consequence thereof.
The client confirms that all of the people named in the booking made by him/her have read these conditions, and has agreed to be bound by these conditions and all the other terms of the contract. He/she has the authority to accept these terms and conditions on their behalf.